Monday 7 November 2011

[NEWS]T-ara-Cha Seungwon "Cry Cry" teaser released at 3:00 PM

"You look like (him)… A guy I used to know...
Ahjussi, do you regret meeting me? I'm so happy that if you leave me, I think I would die"
T-ara's music video for their new song "Cry Cry" will be revealed online through a teaser at 3:00 on October 31st.

The "Cry Cry" teaser features Cha Seungwon and Jiyeon with big emotions showing a small glimpse into the full MV and raising curiosity.

The music video features another song called "Lovey-Dovey" to make the video approximately 30-minutes and in a drama style. The video, shot in Busan, is visually reminiscent of a real film and has a good story-line.

The video was directed by Cha Euntaeuk and features Cha Seungwon, Ji Changwuk, Jiyeon, Qri, Eunjung, and Hyomin. Lee Jaeyoung also makes a special appearance. The full version will be released on November 9th.

Meanwhile, T-ara is preparing for their comeback full-time.

***
Source: Nate
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem 


Thanks for reading.Kindly like it ^_^